Monday, July 13, 2009

I Faces - Sports In Action & Pets

This week's theme at I Faces is sports in action. I haven't mastered the action shots, but this was a favorite of mine I took just last week. This is my niece doing a cheerleading jump off a beam at the beach!


MeeseCheerleadingJump

I Faces also has a pet category this week. This is my little man Hershey catching a little air in search of his beloved soccer ball!


HersheyJumping

Head on over to I Faces for more great action shots!

12 comments:

MRP said...

Great jumping shots!!

Brad said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog!

You did good here, its hard to catch a high jump like your niece's. Just keep shooting, that's what's most important.

lynn said...

Great capture on the shot of your niece jumping! She looks like she is really having fun!

Katey Erickson said...

Both great jumping shot. The one of your niece makes her look like a ballerina...it so good! And the puppy is so cute. It looks like he is so excited to be outside. Good job.

Lori said...

Love these actions shots!!! Your niece looks like she can fly.

Ashton said...

Love those pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Really fantastic picture. Love the jump and her happy facial expression. And how cute is your doggie : ) So sweet. Congratulations on being a winner this week. So awesome!

Kate said...

A big congrats on your Top 10 win! Gorgeous shot!

(I was sure I had commented last week on both of these but musn't have pressed submit - bummer!)

Love your dog shot too! Great work.

k8

Sarah said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Laurie! What a cool pic!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win! It's a fantastic shot :)

Hannah said...

congratulations!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Incredible!
What an awesome shot you captured!
I love everything about it!!
Congrats! You so deserve it!!!!